ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bram de Kruijff <bdekrui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 16:21:38 GMT
Alright people,

here [0] is the status on 1.0.0. With the successful release of our
Felix dependencies and a few remaining small tasks completed it seems
that all scheduled tasks for 1.0 are done!  So now what...  how are we
going to get this (field) tested? Are we going to put out an actual RC
version? How do we initiate the release process?

Regards,
Bram

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE/fixforversion/12324448

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> On May 30, 2013, at 12:42 PM, Bram de Kruijff <bdekruijff@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> * ACE-356 Marcel is working on getting deploymentadmin/autoconf over at Felix.
>
> I've just started the vote on the Felix dev list for these two bundles. It will run for
at least 72 hours, but feel free to test those artifacts already.