ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bram de Kruijff <bdekrui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ace binary dist 0.81
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 18:12:24 GMT
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 7:49 PM, Christian Vogel
<christian.vogel@cvogel.com> wrote:
> Hi Bram,
>
> You are right, we should add a notice on the website.
>
> About the wiki: Marcel gave me access to modify the wiki. I think he has to add you as
well before you can change something.

Aha! I know this guy :) @marrs help!

> Btw: How is the progress getting a release this month?

Though I am still rooting for it, basically you know as much as I do.
I think we have some TODOs and decisions left, but let's take
discussion on the matter to the appropriate (or a new) thread.

grz
Bram