ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bram de Kruijff <bdekrui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ace binary dist 0.81
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 17:30:10 GMT
Hi Christian,

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Christian Vogel
<christian.vogel@cvogel.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> with respect to the email bellow I found out that the link on the Download
> page is pointing to files ending with "...-distribution.zip". In the current
> download folder http://apache.rediris.es/incubator/ace/ there are no longer
> such files. Therefore, we do need to change the links, do we? Or should we
> wait until the new release?

Well the devserver/gateway distribution are still there, but is seems
the full is broken indeed. I see no harm in fixing/removing the broken
link right away. And in time maybe we should put up a notice on the
restructure and upcoming 1.0.

On that note... 1) What do I have to do to be able to edit on the
WIKI. I just registered (as my jira credentials did not work), but can
only comment. And 2) How where is de website source and how can I edit
it?

grz
Bram