ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bram de Kruijff <bdekrui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 21:04:14 GMT
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Christian Vogel
<christian.vogel@cvogel.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> As Marcel announced in his last mail about releasing our 1st version in May; I wonder
how far away we are?

> I think we should have a look on Marcel's list and check whats done and not!
>
> I took care about the versioning on packages and bundles, and uploaded a patch to Jira.
What about the offer points?

I addressed LICENSE/NOTICE [0] and think we are good to go on that
one. With regard to the new management agent [1] I think that should
get some test drives and refinement, but I'm fine with moving that to
1.1 and rather move forward on test/review and release.

grz
Bram

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-211
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-347