ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bram de Kruijff <bdekrui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0
Date Sat, 25 May 2013 15:14:13 GMT
On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> I have just added a new "1.0.0" version in Jira (without a release date).

I have update the recently resolved issues to fix version 1.0.0.
However most issues have been closed without a fx version and workflow
wont permit updates on them... Bulk reopen -> Set fix version -> Bulk
close... would work I guess.

How do you guys think we should handle this?

grz
Bram