ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bram de Kruijff <bdekrui...@gmail.com>
Subject New management agent
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 15:13:36 GMT
Hi devs,

for ACE-347 [0] I have created a new management agent that aims to
simply usage, maintenance and make it more robust. it also comes with
a launcher and is fully configurable through configuration.

Note that agent structure and lifecycle is different, but most
components and service wiring is still the same. I think we can still
do a lot there to improve and extend...

Before moving forward I would really appreciate you comments and
thoughts on the approach.In trunk you can now find projects
org.apache.ace.agent(.launcher|.itest) that should pretty much run out
of the box.

Cheers,
Bram

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-347