ace-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Vogel <christian.vo...@cvogel.com>
Subject Re: Ace binary dist 0.81
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 15:57:28 GMT
Hi guys,

with respect to the email bellow I found out that the link on the
Download page is pointing to files ending with "...-distribution.zip".
In the current download folder http://apache.rediris.es/incubator/ace/
there are no longer such files. Therefore, we do need to change the
links, do we? Or should we wait until the new release?

Cheers,
Christian

On 15.05.2013 17:25, Bruce Jackson wrote:
> Hi All
>
> New to Ace but not OSGi. The instruction for getting started suggest getting a binary
release, however none of the links to the 0.81 full actually work. If I browse the archives,
I can find a release, but this appears to be a source release. I can try to build this using
mvn install, but after much compiling etc, I'm still left in the dark: I don't know what its
done, or where its actually put the binaries.

> Thanks
>
> Bruce
>

> This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain
CONFIDENTIAL information. Any opinions or views are personal to the writer and do not represent
those of INQ Mobile Limited, Hutchison Whampoa Limited or its group companies.  If you  are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, retention, disclosure, copying,
printing, forwarding or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this  communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its
 attachments and notify the sender immediately. INQ Mobile Limited is  a company registered
in the British Virgin Islands. www.inqmobile.com.