ace-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Vogel <christian.vo...@cvogel.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 06:29:22 GMT
Hi JB,

Dont really get what you mean. There is a menu item in Jira called "Road Map" and there are
two entries for the privious versions. I just propose to add 1.0 as a new entry and than assign
the issues wie want to close to it.

In my opinion it is good to have it as an overview where we are.

Cheers,
Christian