ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: lot of old issues still open
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 08:24:35 GMT
I did go over them some months ago, but like Bram says, it makes sense to review them again,
especially bugs. Feature requests can remain open until somebody wants to work on them (or
there is consensus that nobody wants to :) ). In general I leave them open unless the reporter
closes them.

Greetings, Marcel

On May 28, 2013, at 10:08 AM, Bram de Kruijff <bdekruijff@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 9:31 AM,  <christian.vogel@cvogel.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys,
>>

>> I just wanted to ask if someone is also reviewing the really old issues? I saw some
from 2011 and even 2009 :) We should look into them if they are still relevant or not, shouldn't
we? I would do that by myself, but I don't have such deep knowledge yet as most of you ;)