ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bram de Kruijff <bdekrui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working towards a new release...
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 12:22:20 GMT
On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Bram de Kruijff <bdekruijff@gmail.com> wrote:
> Have we reached consensus on this matter? As I am working on LICENSE
> and NOTICE I would like to know if I need to drag in all BC/Jclouds
> notices.

*ping*

Nvm.. as the packaged artifacts now bundle these artifacts I went
ahead and added the (hopefully) appropriate notices. See ACE-211 for
more details.

grz
Bram

> grz
> Bram
>
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Marcel Offermans
> <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:

of ACE (I propose to call that 1.0). To start working towards that, I would like to start
by asking everybody if there are blocking issues that, according to them, have to be fixed
before we can cut a release? If so, this is the time to discuss them!

a list, and as soon as we agree on them I will convert that to issues, link them to a version
in Jira so we have a goal to work towards.

instead of the SNAPSHOTs we use now.
release guide

>>> I'll browse the open issues as well during the weekend. Could check all bundles
being versioned as 1.0 during that time as well.