ace-dev mailing list archives

From "Taranbir Singh - ERS, HCL Tech" <Taranbir.Si...@hcl.com>
Subject RE: Associations
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 13:31:49 GMT
Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the quick response.

I want to delete the license2gateway association, I have modifed the xml files (backup, curent
and some with numeric numbers like 10, 11, 12)

Ace is automatically refreshing these files and the license2gateway associations I deleted
manually are coming back.

I am looking for a manual way to delete the license2gateway associations.

Early response would help. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Taran

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Offermans [mailto:marcel.offermans@luminis.nl]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 6:48 PM
To: dev@ace.apache.org
Subject: Re: Associations

Hello Taran,

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to do here. Could you please describe in more detail
the steps you took, where you got stuck and what you would like to do?

Greetings, Marcel

On Feb 1, 2013, at 12:30 PM, "Taranbir Singh - ERS, HCL Tech" <Taranbir.Singh@hcl.com>
wrote:

> HI,
>
> When a new software is installed, in which files the association is made ?
>
> I want to remove the association manual for some reason in ACE and trying to find out
the list of file where I need to remove the association.

> Thanks
> Taran
>

> ::DISCLAIMER::
> --------

named recipient(s) only.
> E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
> information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
> late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
> Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of
> the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of
> HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination,
> copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message
without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.