ace-dev mailing list archives

From "Taranbir Singh - ERS, HCL Tech" <Taranbir.Si...@hcl.com>
Subject Associations
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 11:30:05 GMT
HI,

When a new software is installed, in which files the association is made ?

I want to remove the association manual for some reason in ACE and trying to find out the
list of file where I need to remove the association.

Thanks
Taran

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.