ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: new Bndtools version 2.0.0.REL breaks current trunk
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 10:53:51 GMT
Hello Christian,

Thanks for looking into this. I briefly talked to Neil about the Bndtools release and he did
not announce it yet because he was still doing some final testing. I don't expect big changes
anymore though. Could you also raise an issue in Jira so we can track the work being done
to migrate to Bndtools 2?

Greetings, Marcel

On Feb 5, 2013, at 21:29 , Christian Vogel <christian.vogel@cvogel.com> wrote:

> Ok, the guide sounds easy so I'll give it a shot as soon as possible ;) First I have
to read the developer guide :D Thanks Jan!