ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Associations
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 13:18:05 GMT
Hello Taran,

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to do here. Could you please describe in more detail
the steps you took, where you got stuck and what you would like to do?

Greetings, Marcel

On Feb 1, 2013, at 12:30 PM, "Taranbir Singh - ERS, HCL Tech" <Taranbir.Singh@hcl.com>
wrote:

> HI,
>
> When a new software is installed, in which files the association is made ?
>
> I want to remove the association manual for some reason in ACE and trying to find out
the list of file where I need to remove the association.

> Thanks
> Taran
>

> ::DISCLAIMER::

named recipient(s) only.
> E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could
be intercepted, corrupted,
> lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The
e mail and its contents
> (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator
or HCL or its affiliates.
> Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and
may not necessarily reflect the
> views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification,
> distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of
authorized representative of
> HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it
and notify the sender immediately.