ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Importing ace trunk into eclipse 4.2.1 with bndtools 2.0 failed
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 08:24:46 GMT
Hello Tang,

On Feb 17, 2013, at 3:20 AM, Tang Yong <tangyong@cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> I have tried to import ace trunk into eclipse 4.2.1 with bndtools
> 2.0,but failed, deeply, while switching into Bndtools perspective, the
> whole ace ws's building failed. Needing to saying that my env is behind
> a proxy server.

It's a bit difficult to guess without some more specific error messages, but could you please
check a couple of things:

1) Did you install the TestNG Eclipse plugin as well? Without it (and Bndtools 2) the build
does not work in Eclipse.

2) Make sure for now to select Java 6, and also make sure you set the compiler to produce
1.6 code. If you set these for the whole workspace, all projects should use these settings.

Greetings, Marcel