ace-dev mailing list archives

From Tang Yong <tangy...@cn.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: Importing ace trunk into eclipse 4.2.1 with bndtools 2.0 failed
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 11:17:23 GMT
Hi Marcel,

Now, I have ran ace server successfully , however, while running
"target.bndrun" file from the "run-target" project, the following info
displayed on eclipse console:

! Failed to start bundle org.apache.ace.managementagent-1.0.0, exception
activator error org/osgi/service/cm/SynchronousConfigurationListener
from: org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager:start#228
____________________________
Welcome to Apache Felix Gogo

g! lb
START LEVEL 1
    ID|State      |Level|Name
     0|Active     |    0|System Bundle (4.0.3)
     1|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Command (0.12.0)
     2|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Runtime (0.10.0)
     3|Resolved   |    1|org.apache.ace.managementagent (1.0.0)
     4|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Shell (0.10.0)

And, in web ui's target column, the target did not show up. According to
[1], "After a few seconds, the target should show up in the Web UI.",
whether there are something wrong with me or not?

[1]: http://ace.apache.org/user-doc/getting-started.html

Thanks
--Tang