ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: ClientRepositoryAdmin Schema
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:09:38 GMT
Hello Taran,

Could you please explain what you are trying to achieve? The XML of those repositories is
not considered to be "public API" so directly manipulating them is not supported and their
schema might change in the future.

We have a REST API and a Web UI for manipulating that repository, so my question is: why don't
you use that instead?

Greetings, Marcel

On Feb 13, 2013, at 13:58 PM, "Taranbir Singh - ERS, HCL Tech" <Taranbir.Singh@hcl.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are working on apache ace and trying to understand the XML Schema of ClientRepositoryAdmin
for some requirement.

> Is it possible to provide the  xml schema of the ClientRepositoryAdmin repository?
>
> Thanks
> Taran
>

> ::DISCLAIMER::

named recipient(s) only.
> E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could
be intercepted, corrupted,
> lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The
e mail and its contents
> (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator
or HCL or its affiliates.
> Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and
may not necessarily reflect the
> views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification,
> distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of
authorized representative of
> HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it
and notify the sender immediately.