ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Apache Ace Start Up Issue
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:42:22 GMT
This startup issue is due to the fact that we do provide a configuration for setting up ACE
in the Amazon cloud, but the sample configuration contains some placeholders.

I will open an issue for this [1], as we should not provide a non-working configuration. In
fact, by not supplying the configuration at all, the cloud components in ACE will not be activated
and all such log messages will disappear until you do provide a valid configuration.

Greetings, Marcel

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-296

On Aug 28, 2012, at 11:51 , "Taranbir Singh - ERS, HCL Tech" <Taranbir.Singh@hcl.com>