ace-dev mailing list archives

From "Taranbir Singh - ERS, HCL Tech" <Taranbir.Si...@hcl.com>
Subject RE: Apache Ace Start Up Issue
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:51:25 GMT

From: Ayushi Sharma
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:07 PM
To: dev@ace.apache.org
Cc: Vinod Kumar; Taranbir Singh - ERS, HCL Tech
Subject: RE: Apache Ace Start Up Issue

Please find below the exception we get after starting the devserver. It tries to connect to
the url: https://ec2.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/ HTTP/1.1. Do we need to connect  to this URL?
Is there any way to disable this?

[cid:image001.png@01CD8530.C9D50E00]

Regards,

Ayushi Sharma

Software Engineer (ERS-SEG)

HCL Technologies Ltd.

SEZ, Sector 126, 3A Software Tower, Noida 201301, U.P. (India)

Tel: +91-120-4683670  Extn: (3670)

www.hcltech.com<http://www.hcltech.com>

www.hcl.com<http://www.hcl.com>