ace-dev mailing list archives

From "Taranbir Singh - ERS, HCL Tech" <Taranbir.Si...@hcl.com>
Subject Apache Ace Start Up Issue
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:07:29 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to start the Apache Ace from a network which has the internet connection via proxy.
I have configured proxy in run.bat. If I run the same package from the machine which has direct
internet connection this package runs fine.

I get "ConnectException" when running via proxy. Any help ?

[cid:image004.png@01CD852A.468CDDD0]

[cid:image007.png@01CD852A.468CDDD0]

Regards,
Ayushi Sharma
Software Engineer (ERS-SEG)
HCL Technologies Ltd.
SEZ, Sector 126, 3A Software Tower, Noida 201301, U.P. (India)
Tel: +91-120-4683670  Extn: (3670)
www.hcltech.com<http://www.hcltech.com>
www.hcl.com<http://www.hcl.com/>
[cid:image008.jpg@01CD852A.468CDDD0]

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.