ace-dev mailing list archives

From "Taranbir Singh - ERS, HCL Tech" <Taranbir.Si...@hcl.com>
Subject RE: ACE GUI Plan
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:52:22 GMT
Thanks, I can see the response on Stackoverflow.

I will try that out.

Thanks
Taran

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Willem Janssen [mailto:janwillem.janssen@luminis.eu]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 3:54 PM
To: dev@ace.apache.org
Subject: Re: ACE GUI Plan

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.