ace-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Paul Bakker added as a committer
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:38:18 GMT
Welcome Paul

Carsten

2012/6/11 Bram de Kruijff <bdekruijff@gmail.com>:
> Welcome Paul! :)
>
> grz
> Bram
>
> On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Angelo van der Sijpt
> <angelo.vandersijpt@luminis.eu> wrote:
>> Welcome Paul!
>>
>> Angelo
>>
>> On Jun 8, 2012, at 7:46 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>> Welcome aboard Paul !!
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> JB

and I'm living in the Netherlands. I'm working for Luminis Technologies, where I work together
with Marcel and Jan Willem on a daily base. I have been working with all kinds of Java related
technologies for about 8 years and have been active in other open source communities before
(mainly Jboss). The current project I'm working on is deployed in the cloud using ACE.

committer. In fact he just added his name to the list of committers on our website, so everything
is setup correctly.

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org