ace-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Paul Bakker added as a committer
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:50:18 GMT
Paul!

regards,

Karl

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
> Welcome Paul
>
> Carsten
>
> 2012/6/11 Bram de Kruijff <bdekruijff@gmail.com>:
>> Welcome Paul! :)
>>
>> grz
>> Bram
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Angelo van der Sijpt
>> <angelo.vandersijpt@luminis.eu> wrote:
>>> Welcome Paul!
>>>
>>> Angelo

and I'm living in the Netherlands. I'm working for Luminis Technologies, where I work together
with Marcel and Jan Willem on a daily base. I have been working with all kinds of Java related
technologies for about 8 years and have been active in other open source communities before
(mainly Jboss). The current project I'm working on is deployed in the cloud using ACE.

ACE committer. In fact he just added his name to the list of committers on our website, so
everything is setup correctly.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com