ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: [ANN] Paul Bakker added as a committer
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 21:10:15 GMT
Welcome aboard, Paul!

Regards,
  Jan Willem

Paul Bakker <paul.bakker@luminis.eu> wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks for accepting me!

Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Paul Bakker and I'm living in
the Netherlands. I'm working for Luminis Technologies, where I work together with Marcel and
Jan Willem on a daily base. I have been working with all kinds of Java related technologies
for about 8 years and have been active in other open source communities before (mainly Jboss).
The current project I'm working on is deployed in the cloud using ACE.

I look forward to participating.

Greetings, Paul

On Jun 7, 2012, at 22:47 , Marcel Offermans wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just wanted to announce that Paul Bakker has been accepted as an ACE committer. In
fact he just added his name to the list of committers on our website, so everything is setup
correctly.