ace-dev mailing list archives

From Angelo van der Sijpt <angelo.vandersi...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: [ANN] Paul Bakker added as a committer
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 11:31:31 GMT
Welcome Paul!

Angelo

On Jun 8, 2012, at 7:46 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Welcome aboard Paul !!
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 06/07/2012 11:02 PM, Paul Bakker wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Thanks for accepting me!
>>
>> Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Paul Bakker and I'm
living in the Netherlands. I'm working for Luminis Technologies, where I work together with
Marcel and Jan Willem on a daily base. I have been working with all kinds of Java related
technologies for about 8 years and have been active in other open source communities before
(mainly Jboss). The current project I'm working on is deployed in the cloud using ACE.

>> I look forward to participating.
>>
>> Greetings, Paul
>>

>> On Jun 7, 2012, at 22:47 , Marcel Offermans wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I just wanted to announce that Paul Bakker has been accepted as an ACE committer.
In fact he just added his name to the list of committers on our website, so everything is
setup correctly.