ace-dev mailing list archives

From Rafał Krzewski <rafal.krzew...@caltha.pl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Moving the build to BndTools
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:45:21 GMT
 From my experience, Bndtools + maven-bundle-plugin combination works
quite well. You don't need to migrate away from Maven to Ant in order to
use Bndtools.
There are some missing bits, like GAV -> BSN/BV mapping, Bndtools
release action -> maven-release-plugin integration but other than that,
it works remarkably smoothly, at least for the little toy projects of
mine :) I can share some experiences/tips if anyone is interested.

regards,
Rafał