ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Heads up: refactoring the codebase!
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:27:57 GMT
Guys, tomorrow I'd like to start working on ACE-63, which is one of the longest standing open
issues that I feel we should finally resolve to make the codebase easier to comprehend.

However, this typically is an issue that will affect almost all of the codebase, which is
why I'm giving everybody a heads up now. Things will change tomorrow, so if you are currently
working on something, either try to commit it in a working state today, or hold it and update
it when I'm done.

Btw, when touching this large part of the codebase, I was thinking about taking on ACE-213
at the same time. JB, is that okay with you (since you intended to work on it)?

Greetings, Marcel