ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: [ANN] Jan Willem added as a committer
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 07:49:59 GMT

Hi all,

On 3/28/12 4:10 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> I just wanted to announce that Jan Willem Janssen has been
> accepted as an ACE committer. In fact, you might already have seen
> some commits from him in the past couple of minutes.
> Congratulations Jan Willem, and welcome on board!

Thanks for having me on board this project!

Let me use this reply to briefly introduce myself: I'm 32yrs, married
and proud parent of a daughter and living in Amersfoort, the
Netherlands (near Utrecht). As a software architect for Luminis
Technologies, I'm a direct colleague of Marcel (hence my interest for
Ace and software provisioning).

In my (sparse) free time, I like to tingle with electronics and also
maintain another open-source project, OLS client, which is a front end
for an open source logic analyzer.

I look forward to participate with you all in the development of Ace!

- --
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814