ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Heads up: refactoring the codebase!
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:00:06 GMT
+1, no problem at all. I will take a look on your changes, and work with
you on it ;)

Thanks Marcel ;)

Regards
JB

On 03/15/2012 11:27 AM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> Guys, tomorrow I'd like to start working on ACE-63, which is one of the longest standing
open issues that I feel we should finally resolve to make the codebase easier to comprehend.

> However, this typically is an issue that will affect almost all of the codebase, which
is why I'm giving everybody a heads up now. Things will change tomorrow, so if you are currently
working on something, either try to commit it in a working state today, or hold it and update
it when I'm done.

> Btw, when touching this large part of the codebase, I was thinking about taking on ACE-213
at the same time. JB, is that okay with you (since you intended to work on it)?

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org