ace-dev mailing list archives

From Tang Yong <tangy...@cn.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: Board report proposal
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 07:07:58 GMT
Hi Marcel,

Board+Report+(2012-03) looks good for me too, +1.
Congratulation for ACE graduated as a TLP again!

However, I have a little request on ACE's Board Report.

I think that in the future's Board Report, adding some contents
about in the current/future's release, which features have been
supported and which features will be supported or are being supported,
will make me(or other interested people) feel more great!

--Best Regard!
--Tang

Marcel Offermans wrote:
> On Feb 27, 2012, at 14:37 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> In order to help Marcel, I prepared a draft for our next board report:
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Board+Report+%282012-02%29
>
> Thanks JB! I discovered that we did not put a copy of our February report on the wiki
(I forgot to check after submitting it last month) so I corrected that.