ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Board report for February
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 20:42:37 GMT
Hey guys,

Just a quick heads up that we need to submit our board report again. I've written an initial
draft, feel free to add to it. I will submit it tomorrow.

 ----- 8< -----

Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to
centrally manage and distribute modular software components,
configuration data and other artifacts to OSGi based and related target
systems.

Second report as a TLP.

Releases:
* December 11th, 2011: ACE 0.8.1-incubator

Activity:
* A lot of migration work has been done over the last month to move
  everything to its new location. That is basically done now.
* We decided to migrate our website to the Apache CMS as part of
  the migration. Work in progress (still moving content).
* We are now focusing on the first TLP release.
* We intend to publish a press release about graduation. Will
  coordinate that with press@.

Changes in committers/PMC members:
* None so far after establishing the project as a TLP.

Committer/PMC diversity:
* No concerns, our PMC of 8 has 6 different unique organizations.

Branding/naming issues:
* No issues.
* As part of the website migration, we will double check
  logos/trademarks.
* Discussing the design of a "Powered by Apache ACE" logo.

Legal issues:
* None.

Infrastructure issues/needs:
* None.