ace-dev mailing list archives

From Tang Yong <tangy...@cn.fujitsu.com>
Subject About ace's source svn and build behind http proxy
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 01:57:59 GMT
Hello dev team,

I come from China Fujitsu and love osgi-related topics such as
provisioning in osgi and etc.

Yesterday, I firstly built the ace from source on my company behind http
proxy. From the old cwiki(https://cwiki.apache.org/ACE,:)wish the new
website can be finished quickly), I found that,

1) ace's source svn address has been invalid.

[invalid address]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ace/trunk/

[valid address]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ace/trunk

2)build manual behind http proxy

while I build and start the ace from trunk, if having http proxy,
ace can not startup normally. So, I googled the
problem(http://team.ops4j.org/browse/PAXRUNNER-286)
and found that if modifying the
ace-target-devserver\target\org.apache.ace.target.devserver-0.8.1-
incubator-SNAPSHOT-distribution\ace-devserver's run.bat file with the
following:

call java -Dhttp.proxyHost=XXXX -Dhttp.proxyPort=YYYY -jar
pax-runner.jar --autoWrap --workingDirectory=. scan-dir:ace-bundles
scan-dir:required-bundles scan-file:file:conf/platform.properties %1 %2 %3

then, the ace's server can startup normally.

Whether can make a faq about it or not?

--Best Regard
--Tang