ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Website - Download and mirrors...
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 12:59:38 GMT

Hi Marcel,

On 2/9/12 12:52 AM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> As you've seen from the flood of commits, I've done some work on
> the website this evening. I was just wondering if anybody had
> already done a download and mirror selection page with the new CMS?
> If so, feel free to set one up under "Downloads" on our new site.
>
> Another question I have, I have lists where I have items that
> contain code examples. I tried formatting those like this:
>
> - first item source_code() { // logic } - second item
> more_sources{} { // get it? } - third item
>
> However, I have not figured out how to make the code look like
> code. It simply refuses to render as such. Any thoughts?

Use 8 spaces for the code indents? I believe that is the default
markdown syntax for lists icw code blocks.

Another issue I've come across is that the site does not render good
on Safari (OSX 10.7), but runs smoothly on Chrome and Firefox...

- --
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814