ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Apache ACE website (content)
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 22:25:56 GMT
Hello Jörg,

You're right, we're still working on it, but the old site is luckily still available in the
wiki. If you go to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Index you will find all
the information that was there. If you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask here!

Greetings, Marcel

On Feb 1, 2012, at 20:27 , Jörg Panzer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I know, that you migrate the ACE incubator website to an new CMS, and this takes time.

> I'm very interested in ACE, but there's currently no information accessible, because
the old site (http://incubator.apache.org/ace/) is directed to the new empty site (http://ace.apache.org)
. I'm curious, when the new pages will be published (or provide any content).