ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Work on the website
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 14:24:44 GMT
Hello JB,

On Jan 9, 2012, at 13:03 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> the CMS has been setup on ace.apache.org, but it doesn't provide any content for now.
> I propose to start at least with the copy of the content from the incubator website.
> Any objection ?

I'm still wrapping up the many steps involved in the move, but as you can see, we're getting
there! :)

I think we might want to discuss what and how to move, before we dive in and start the work,
as this is an excellent opportunity to restructure the site a bit.

So I would propose to start by defining a (new) hierarchy for our website, at the same time
trying to identifying the bits and pieces that have been missing or hard to find in the current
site and addressing those.

WDYT?

Greetings, Marcel