ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Migrating to the Apache CMS...
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 16:18:36 GMT
Hello John,

I totally agree that Confluence 4.0 is a very nice wiki. At my daytime job we use it a lot
and I especially like the new WYSIWYG editor. I also see the problems with the AutoExport
plugin that the infra guys have, so I can understand that they decided to gradually phase
out Confluence as a way to generate project websites.

As a wiki, I think we should keep it, and it can be a great way to collaborate on all kinds
of documentation.

Greetings, Marcel