ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Graduation resolution, can we make the project's mission more specific?
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:19:33 GMT
Hello Bertrand,

On Dec 22, 2011, at 9:55 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:22 PM, Marcel Offermans
> <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
>> On Dec 21, 2011, at 20:10 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>>> ... I'm pleased to announce that the resolution to graduate ACE was
>>> accepted at today's meeting - more information will follow, but
>>> congrats already!
>>
>> I think I speak on behalf of everybody involved that this is great news! We will
patiently wait for more official information, but this is a great holiday gift! :)...

> The ASF board meeting summary has been sent now so I think it's fine
> to consider this official, feel free to start the transition work when
> convenient.

Thanks! As the new chair, I should also become an officer so I can start working on the transition.
Is this something that will get done automatically or do I need to apply or create an issue
for that somewhere?

Greetings, Marcel