ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Graduation resolution, can we make the project's mission more specific?
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:39:37 GMT
Hi Toni,

Good questions, just to clarify where we currrently are (for everybody reading this list)...

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#top-level-board-proposal

We submitted the resolution to the board, after a succesful vote on the general@incubator
mailing list. The resolution was exactly the text we voted on here earlier, and appearantly
the description in there was a bit too generic. With the last minute suggestion added by Bertrand
now, the board will discuss it in their meeting later today. I'm sure they will let us know
what they decide!

Greetings, Marcel