ace-dev mailing list archives

From "Irwin, Wayne" <Wayne.Ir...@gwl.ca>
Subject Can't Drop Bundle on Feature
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:12:15 GMT
I downloaded the source code for Apache Ace on Dec 9 and it built
successfully. I was able to run the dev server and attach a client at
localhost:8080/ace.

I added an artifact, feature and a distribution.  I cannot seem to drag
an artifact onto a feature.  The drag seems to operate as I would expect
and the drop on the feature seems to change color as expected, but the
bundle is not added to the feature.  I have tried this in both IE8 and
FireFox 8.  I went to the vaadin samples page https://vaadin.com/demo
and the drag-drop demos work fine there, so I don't think it is a
browser issue.

Also, the progress bar in the bottom left corner is doing a continual
grey barber pole effect and never seems to end or change.

When I open a Vaadin Debug Window (localhost:8080/ace?debug), it is
being continually updated every second with the recurring entry
	Making UIDL Request with params:
afba626d-6e86-436e-ac3f-1a1072658972
	Server visit took XXXms
	JSON parsing took 0ms
	Processing time was XXms for 59 characters of JSON
	Referenced paintables: 29

Thanks
Wayne Irwin