ace-dev mailing list archives

From "mvangeertruy@comcast.net" <mvangeert...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Preparing for the Charter... Everybody still on board?
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 01:21:13 GMT
Oop, s/Michael/Marcel
Sent from my cell, please excuse my brevity.  Mike Van

mvangeertruy@comcast.net wrote:

>Marcel,
>

>While I haven't been active in ACE, I have been very active with the Karaf project, and
am a committer on the Kalumet project.  Because of the similarities between Kalumet and Ace,
I think there is an argument to be made for me to become active with Ace also.  If you're
looking for new folks to contribute or add as a committer, I would like to help in any way
that I can.

member of the Apache ACE project. Our current team is listed on our website (http://incubator.apache.org/ace/project-team.html)
but I would like to use this moment to ask everybody if they want to continue to contribute
to ACE after its graduation. Also, I would like to propose that our whole current team becomes
part of the PMC. WDYT?