ace-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate ACE from the Apache Incubator
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 21:04:40 GMT
+1

Congratulations.

Regards
Felix

Am 17.11.2011 um 11:42 schrieb Marcel Offermans:

> In my opinion, ACE is ready to begin the process of graduating from the Apache Incubator
to a Top Level Project.

> Since joining the incubator in in May 2009 we've added 4 new committers (12 in total
now) from diverse organizations and did a release in May this year to demonstrate we follow
the Apache guidelines. We've shown an ability to self-govern using accepted Apache practices
and ACE continues to attract new contributors and users.

> The first step is to vote as a community, demonstrating that ACE is ready and willing
to graduate. Once this vote is succesful we create a board resolution proposal or Charter
and start a vote on the general incubator list. The full process is described at http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#toplevel