ace-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing for the Charter... Everybody still on board?
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:42:32 GMT
2011/11/22 Karl Pauls <karlpauls@gmail.com>:
> Furthermore, we need a chair. I like to nominate Marcel Offermans.
>
> Hence,
>
> +1 for Marcel's proposal and
> +1 for Marcel as chair

+1

And yes this is a good time to "clean up" the committers list.

I would like to continue with this project :)

Regards
Carsten

> regards,
>
> karl
>
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Marcel Offermans
> <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
>> As part of the preparation for the charter, we need to establish who wants to be
an initial member of the Apache ACE project. Our current team is listed on our website (http://incubator.apache.org/ace/project-team.html)
but I would like to use this moment to ask everybody if they want to continue to contribute
to ACE after its graduation. Also, I would like to propose that our whole current team becomes
part of the PMC. WDYT?

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org