ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First draft of the Charter
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:18:44 GMT
Hi Marcel,

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 8:53 PM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> After checking if everybody is still on board and preparing for the charter, below you
can find the first
> draft of the charter as we will present it to the board as part of our graduation process...

As I said in the other thread I won't stay on board unfortunately -
I'd love to, but ENOTIME!

Apart from that the board resolution (it's not a charter, that would
be a description of the projects goals - but that doesn't matter much)
looks good to me - next board meeting is on December 21st, please add
it to the board agenda when accepted here, and ACE (*not* incubating)
will be on its way!

-Bertrand