ace-dev mailing list archives

From Přemek Brada <br...@kiv.zcu.cz>
Subject Re: Preparing for the Charter... Everybody still on board?
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 07:38:29 GMT
Hello all,

it's great to see ACE graduating. A non-binding +1 to both proposals
and a Good Luck to Marcel from a tiny group observing ACE through a
tiny research agenda related to it.

Premek

On 22 November 2011 13:34, Karl Pauls <karlpauls@gmail.com> wrote:
> Furthermore, we need a chair. I like to nominate Marcel Offermans.
>
> Hence,
>
> +1 for Marcel's proposal and
> +1 for Marcel as chair
>
> regards,
>
> karl
>
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Marcel Offermans
> <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
>> As part of the preparation for the charter, we need to establish who wants to be
an initial member of the Apache ACE project. Our current team is listed on our website (http://incubator.apache.org/ace/project-team.html)
but I would like to use this moment to ask everybody if they want to continue to contribute
to ACE after its graduation. Also, I would like to propose that our whole current team becomes
part of the PMC. WDYT?

--
Premek Brada (Ing et MSc, PhD)
  Head of Software Engineering and Information Systems Section