ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Updated status page...
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:01:54 GMT
Following up, and to make this explicit for everybody, the process for graduation is defined
here:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#toplevel

This means we should first start a "community graduation vote" to demonstrate to our Mentors
and the Incubator PMC that we're ready and willing to graduate to a top level project. We
can run this vote and start working on the Charter in parallel. I will start the vote today.

Greetings, Marcel