ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Preparing for the Charter... Everybody still on board?
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 06:16:32 GMT
Hello Brian,

On Nov 22, 2011, at 22:54 PM, Brian Topping wrote:

> On Nov 22, 2011, at 7:30 AM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>
>> As part of the preparation for the charter, we need to establish who wants to be
an initial member of the Apache ACE project. Our current team is listed on our website (http://incubator.apache.org/ace/project-team.html)
but I would like to use this moment to ask everybody if they want to continue to contribute
to ACE after its graduation. Also, I would like to propose that our whole current team becomes
part of the PMC. WDYT?

> +1 for Marcel's proposal
> +1 for Marcel as PMC Chair
>
> I'd like to do more than I have, it just took a lot longer than I imagined to clear up
time and get on board with prerequisites.  So I'll leave it up to the PMC to decide whether
I continue as a committer for now or reapply in the future.

I'd say it's entirely up to you. Feel free to stay on board if you feel you will have the
spare cycles in the future to contribute again. Your insights, as always, are more than welcome.

Greetings, Marcel