ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: First draft of the Charter
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 20:08:18 GMT
Hi Marcel,

it looks good to me.

All establishments have been covered.

Nice one, thanks Marcel

Regards
JB

On 11/24/2011 08:53 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> After checking if everybody is still on board and preparing for the charter, below you
can find the first draft of the charter as we will present it to the board as part of our
graduation process (see http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#tlp-resolution).
Feel free to comment. It's largely based on a standard template, but the list of initial members,
the chair and the project description are what I added.

> Note that I took the liberty of not including Niclas as he stepped down as our mentor
some time ago. I will try to ping him to validate that he is indeed no longer able to contribute.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org