ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Next release
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 05:56:11 GMT
+1 about the Karl's proposal.

I'm gonna work on the Maven build in that way, agreed with the Karl's
proposal.

Regards
JB

On 11/23/2011 09:14 PM, Karl Pauls wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:39 PM, Marcel Offermans
> <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl>  wrote:
>> +1, I think providing such a script is a good way to do it, it makes checking and
building the individual components a lot easier whilst still maintaining the flexibility of
being able to release any subset of artifacts. I also agree that we should correct the oversight
of not shipping the pom.xml file as part of the source distribution for future releases.

>>> http://twitter.com/karlpauls
>>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/karlpauls

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré