ace-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Topping <topp...@codehaus.org>
Subject Re: Preparing for the Charter... Everybody still on board?
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:54:59 GMT

On Nov 22, 2011, at 7:30 AM, Marcel Offermans wrote:

> As part of the preparation for the charter, we need to establish who wants to be an initial
member of the Apache ACE project. Our current team is listed on our website (http://incubator.apache.org/ace/project-team.html)
but I would like to use this moment to ask everybody if they want to continue to contribute
to ACE after its graduation. Also, I would like to propose that our whole current team becomes
part of the PMC. WDYT?

+1 for Marcel's proposal
+1 for Marcel as PMC Chair

I'd like to do more than I have, it just took a lot longer than I imagined to clear up time
and get on board with prerequisites.  So I'll leave it up to the PMC to decide whether I continue
as a committer for now or reapply in the future.

Cheers, Brian