ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: jclouds release incoming
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:04:23 GMT
Hello Adrian,

(sorry for the late reply, this mail somehow got stored in my drafts folder instead of being
sent)

On Oct 5, 2011, at 6:07 AM, Adrian Cole wrote:

> I heard from Ioannis Canellos and Paul Bakker that ACE can roll out to the ec2 via jclouds.
 Super cool, and thanks for the interest.

Thank you for jclouds, and for getting in touch!

> Note that we are releasing 1.2.0 next week, in case it is handy to you guys.  Also, our
current versions package via OSGi fragment, so should be cleaner + portable way beyond just
ec2.

Thanks for the heads-up, we definitely want to upgrade to it!

> Need a hand?

Probably, we'll check out the release first, and if we have questions we know where to find
you. Seriously, thanks for your support!

Greetings, Marcel